Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
Mixpanel in EMEA has employees located in UK, France, Spain. We are a team of around 50 people.
About Mixpanel in France
Mixpanel is a well known and respected Product Analytics platform in France. We have a fast growing and vibrant customer base made up of some of the most dynamic French companies including Veepee, Voodoo, Bankin, Ornikar, Ledger.
The French market represents one of Mixpanel’s most exciting markets with the concentration of well-known global companies as well as large investments in start-ups and scale-ups.
About the Country Lead Strategy
Where Mixpanel has a significant established customer base and growing demand there is a need to establish on the ground presence in order to take growth to the next level and stay close to our customers.
Establishing a foothold in these markets is critically important for Mixpanel and provides a strong signal of commitment to our customers and partners in the region.
The first step in establishing presence in these markets is to identify a Country lead who will operate in the local geography. The Country Lead is part of a small team of the Growth market segment which encompasses the markets where Mixpanel is expanding with first mover country presence.
Mixpanel has identified three countries which are at this stage of growth.
About the Role
You will be responsible for growing the overall business we have in France. You will be the key point of contact for Customers, Partners and Prospects and will be the Mixpanel ambassador for the market.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with our current customers in the region, managing these relationships and growing the business we have together.
- Working with our current partners in the region to create activities which drive demand for our products.
- Finding new partners together with our partnerships team and enabling them to build business with Mixpanel.
- Helping shape our marketing and messaging strategy for the region.
- Prospecting, progressing and closing new business in the region.
- Forecasting the business in France and maintaining Salesforce.
About the Ideal Candidate
- You will be a builder. You will be a person who gets true satisfaction from creating things. Quite possibly you will have run your own business in the past and are looking for the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial talents within a context of a larger organization who can support you with assets and resources to achieve more, at scale.
- You know what it takes to develop a market, sell a product, deliver successfully and develop an ecosystem which allows you to be successful.
- You will have a passion for Analytics and the value that it can deliver.
- You will be a highly networked individual within the Israeli business/start-up community - ideally with a background in Analytics or SaaS solutions.
- You will be comfortable making presentations and ideally demos of how Mixpanel can help support Product Managers and Growth Marketers. You will enjoy building your personal brand and be actively contributing to forums and communities in the local market & seen as an evangelist for Mixpanel.
- You will be a highly credible, high energy leader who is interested in building the Mixpanel business in Israel supported by the assets and resources of the larger Mixpanel global organization.
- You will be comfortable with carrying a quota and will have had some direct sales experience in the past.
Organizational Support Structure
- You will report directly to the Growth segment leader
- You will be part of a team of three Country Leads in the EMEA/LATAM region.
- You will achieve your goals through collaboration with Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Services, Marketing and Inside Sales.
- All the above support will be provided remotely so it will be important that you build a local delivery support structure through the partner ecosystem.
We're looking for someone who has
- At least 7-10 years experience
- Strong background in Product Management, Analytics or SaaS
- Experienced working with the Israel market
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Experience building & executing multichannel strategies
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.