Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
We are looking for a creative and results-driven marketer to support our growth in India. You will have the unique opportunity to make a big impact on our success in APAC through your efforts in marketing activities across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Own and execute programs including events, digital campaigns, partner activities, community outreach to drive new business and retention in India
- Identify new channels for marketing activities, experiment and select performant channels for wider deployment
- Lead special project areas on behalf of the APAC team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4-6 years of experience with B2B/SaaS marketing or the analytics space
- Is excellent at designing and executing demand generation activities
- Loves collaborating with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, partners, pre-sales, post-sales)
- Likes being hands-on and is ready to go outside of the box to make things work
- Learns quickly and has the ability to solve problems independently
- Has a solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
Bonus Points for:
- Experience collaborating with a wider APAC and global marketing team
- Previous work experience at a high-growth start-up
- Specialization in any of the following areas:
- On/Offline events
- User onboarding/activation/monetization
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Internal and external communities (user community, external product management communities, startup communities etc.)
- Customer marketing
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.