Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced sales executives to join our Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’re an experienced hunter with experience selling SaaS to large organizations. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology.
- Ability to articulate the value of new and exciting technology to the enterprise software market.
- Generate net new business across Enterprise accounts.
- Build out a strategic territory plan and then individual account plans to prospect, and build 4X pipeline while managing sales cycles from start to finish.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Legal.
- Track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 4-7 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Proven ability to own and manage a complex sales cycle.
- Proven track record of meeting (and exceeding) quotas (~$1M).
- You were a top performer at your last company.
- Experience negotiating contracts with procurement as well as MSAs with Legal.
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity for the data analytics space.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.