Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
Our Partner Success Manager sets our Partners up for long-term success by managing the onboarding, training, & certification process for both Solution & Technology Partners in the EMEA and APAC regions. In this role, you will drive deeper partnerships for Mixpanel by delivering a world-class onboarding experience that educates our Partners about many facets of the Mixpanel solution including positioning, implementation, and product training.
You will work directly (often onsite) to shepherd Partners through our certification process and enable them at completion to be able to work with Customers to define their business goals, develop company-wide analytics strategies, and align their implementation with quantifiable business KPIs in order to build products and experiences that people love. With your comprehensive project management knowledge, consultative approach, and expertise in the analytics space, you will be leading our Partners' first experience with Mixpanel as they incorporate user analytics into their core services offering. Your ability to identify and create this experience for partners and their customers is crucial to helping Mixpanel grow its business and bringing our product portfolio into companies around the world.
- Lead the delivery & maintenance of our Partner onboarding, training & certification programs for any new or existing partners who manage the Mixpanel solution for their end customers
- Work with Partnership Managers to develop an intimate understanding of the businesses and strategic objectives of each partner & then align our Partner Programs to support those objectives through effective delivery of Partner onboarding and training curriculum
- Define the modes of delivery for all Partner education and enablement (in-person vs. online, modules, etc.)
- Assist in improving the platform for delivery of Partner onboarding & training including updating content as appropriate & ensuring accessibility by Partners
- Partner with key stakeholders (Sales, Professional Services) and cross-functional leaders/teams to secure internal support & resourcing for training programs and to deliver a unified approach with partners
- Communicate any gaps and evaluate the efficacy of new and existing Partner training programs
- Continuously evaluate and assess existing Partners’ competencies/needs along with customer needs in order to surface areas for improvement or new opportunities for partners
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide guidance to set partners up for success on projects with mutual customers
- Effectively present resources for partners for repeatable services at scale
- Maintain and improve a framework to track the progress and quality of partner-led projects
- Assist in the design and optimization of our Partner Programs, including onboarding, training, & certification of Partners to allow for a world-class partner experience
- Evaluate current Partner Program offerings/requirements and drive process improvements where necessary
- Lead efforts to champion the importance of successful onboarding/training for Partners
- Use creativity to propose new onboarding processes and methodologies and refine training program syllabus based on experiences and partner feedback
- Drive internal education and evangelism of our Technology & Solution Partner Programs across our go-to market teams
- Develop and communicate ROE and best practices procedurally between Partnerships and GTM teams
- Enable and train internal teams about our Partners & their core technology/services offerings
- 4+ years experience in a client-facing professional services, consulting, or project management role
- Adept at managing complex projects with assorted stakeholders, working across teams and departments
- Understands analytics best practices and use cases across industries/verticals and is able to translate these strategies into tailored Partner onboarding & training
- Top notch skills in presenting, facilitating, and delivering training/onboarding curriculum
- Has a passion for data and analytics, with the ability to apply creativity and curiosity to the problem-solving process. Bonus points for depth in user analytics/product analytics -- you will become a Mixpanel expert!
- Experience analyzing data to drive continuous improvement and prove the efficacy of programs.
- Have excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Have experience working with customers in the EMEA/APAC region
- B.A./B.S. from top undergraduate school
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.