Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Team
Our Sales team manages the full sales cycle, helping prospects and existing customers leverage Mixpanel to analyze, measure, and improve their customer experience. The team consists of two roles - Account Executives who bring in new business, and Relationship Managers responsible for nurturing existing customers. The Commercial team specifically covers companies with employee sizes from up to 1000, split between SMB (0-200) and Mid-Market (201-1000) with an emphasis on high-growth tech companies who are changing the world around us.
About the Role
The Manager, Commercial Relationship Managers will support a team of direct reports whom are responsible for owning the commercial relationship with our strategic SMB and Mid-Market customers (1-1000 employees). We are looking for a driven leader who will partner with North America Go-to-Market leadership to deliver continued growth of their direct reports' careers and helping retain and grow revenue from our existing install base in the Commercial Segment. Our ideal candidate can act as both a revenue leader and account health leader, driving towards long-term customer retention whilst providing sustained value throughout the customer journey.
- Manage and lead the individual contributors in your team, through coaching, pathing, and career development
- Provide sales mentorship and guidance to elevate the team's ability to manage the renewal & expansion of revenue
- Relentless customer focus in everything you do - helping grow Mixpanel's revenue whilst creating more happy users in your assigned accounts
- Accurately forecast revenue growth and churn for current and rolling two quarters
- Conduct team QBR’s with clear understanding of business risk and opportunities
- Proactively address churn risks within customers and champion effective strategies to mitigate risks across the accounts
- Identify gaps and opportunities in your team's skill set, while proactively monitoring and taking action on the relevant engagement metrics
- Run weekly team meetings, conduct regular 1:1s, and shadow your directs' key conversations as needed
- Provide actionable feedback, participating in individual QBR’s, bi-annual performance conversations and leading individual goal-setting
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- A passion for fostering talent and building learning paths
- Knowledge of the analytics industry and common platforms used
- Love of data and a deep understanding of how it informs decision-making and can transform a product or business
- A methodical mind; the ability to break a complex issue into actionable milestones
- Ability to read a room, tailor a discussion accordingly, and communicate effectively and succinctly
- A proven track-record of collaboratively working with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Experience managing escalations and owning high-impact situations
- Strong record of meticulous execution and delivering results
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.