Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
At Mixpanel, the startup experience is part of our DNA. Our roots as a 2009 Y-Combinator company has given us deep empathy for the Founder experience. As the pioneer of product analytics with the most generous startup program in the space, Mixpanel is committed to startup success - and we want you to help us take it to the next level!
We’re looking for an energetic and organized self-starter to be the face of the Mixpanel For Startups program. You’ll cultivate and manage trusted partnerships with the right players in the ecosystem, and succinctly communicate Mixpanel’s mission and benefits to startups. You will be a key driver of our success with startups and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective users
- Identify partnership opportunities within the startup ecosystem and develop GTM strategies for each of those relationships as they are rolled out
- Manage partnerships with top accelerator and early-stage venture capital firms to generate interest in Mixpanel, deepen knowledge and adoption with their portfolio companies
- Serve as face of Mixpanel for Startups program to establish credibility within the startups and investors community;
- Drive demand generation for startups
- Design, build, and execute the end-to-end startup experience, including office hours, webinars, workshops, demo days, communication strategy, technical advisor sessions, peer-to-peer exchange, and more, in order to best serve our founders and create an engaged startup community;
- Hone a deep understanding of our startups and advocate for their needs within Mixpanel. Become an expert in understanding our startups’ objectives and technical needs
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of business development/sales, program management, or startup/ investor experience in the technology industry
- A passion for technology, startups, and supporting high-growth businesses
- Highly analytical - you know how to pull, analyze, and synthesize takeaways from data
- Great communicator with strong influencing skills. You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You deliver high quality results, while operating with a sense of urgency and hustle
- Experience engaging with and building communities globally
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals such as the number of new partnerships, and the number of new customers acquired
Bonus Points For
- Familiarity with Mixpanel or any other technology in our stack or competitive landscape
- Experience with and knowledge of the early-stage venture ecosystem (seed, accelerators, etc.)
- A well-networked individual who is active in the early-stage startup ecosystem
- Prior experience within a B2B SaaS company
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.