Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated, collaborative, business-minded Corporate Counsel to join our Legal Team to partner with and support our go to market team. As our primary Corporate Counsel in the UK, you’ll have a great opportunity to use your legal expertise to have a big impact on the growth of the company as well as build relationships with business teams across Mixpanel's global organization. You will report to a Senior Corporate Counsel and frequently interact with the senior sales leadership as well as work cross-functionally both inside and outside the legal department.
What You'll Do:
- You will draft, review, and negotiate technology-related commercial agreements including master services and SaaS agreements, data processing addenda, NDAs, vendor agreements, and partnership agreements.
- You will develop and contribute to templates, forms and playbooks to streamline contractual processes and support legal enablement.
- You will provide legal and strategic leadership to support cross-functional projects across internal functions, including sales, customer success, sales operations, and finance.
- You will support legal projects in different functions as needed, such as corporate compliance and privacy, and have an opportunity for continued growth and development.
What We Are Looking For:
- Qualification to practice law in the United Kingdom with 3-5years of relevant post-qualification experience in the private practice with a focus in the tech industry and/or or in-house experience supporting sales.
- Significant experience in drafting, negotiating and managing commercial agreements, including SaaS agreements.
- Experience with legal agreements with governing law in the US and other foreign jurisdictions.
- Positive, friendly and collaborative attitude while maintaining the highest standards of business and professional conduct.
- Strong project management skills with ability to respond to requests quickly and with excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear communicator with ability to distill complex issues in a simple manner both in writing and orally.
- Experience in data privacy and governance is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.