Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
The Salesforce Administrator will assist in the ongoing maintenance and development of Mixpanel's Salesforce instance. Working closely with the Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform while assisting in the development of new business processes with function leaders and departments.
- Provide Salesforce support for 200+ users.
- Handle internal support requests and administrative requests, including user management, data maintenance, reports and dashboards, Flows and Processes, General troubleshooting, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Provide development support and perform Quality Assurance testing on all new deployments and releases.
- Sync with Sr. Management and work across departments to gather requirements from share holders.
- Provide support in maintaining our technical stack including Salesforce CPQ, LeanData, Imparnter, Outreach, and various other Salesforce implementations.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures using Salesforce and 3rd party tools.
- Assist in training users to grow the Salesforce skill set across Mixpanel.
- Additional duties as assigned by senior management
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, including Lightning Apps, Custom and Standard Objects, Advanced formulas, Processes and Flows, and custom views.
- Experience with data warehouses including BigQuery, Snowflake, or AWS.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce API's and ETL tools
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and strong data management abilities.
- Knowledge of relational databases and integration tools.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Asses the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Process and result oriented.
- Manage multiple, high-priority projects.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/technical experience.
- Salesforce 201 certification
- 2+ years of experience
Bonus Points For
- Salesforce CPQ Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification
- Experience with Salesforce Change Management Processes
- Familiarity with APEX, VisualForce, and Aurora
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.