Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Customer Success Team
Mixpanel’s Customer Success Team owns product onboarding, adoption, and value delivery across Mixpanel’s most strategic accounts. The team includes Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who are focused on adoption and value delivery, Solutions Architects (SAs) who are focused on technical implementation health and integration best practices, and Implementation Managers (IMs) who own data taxonomy and onboarding project delivery. As our Customer Success team scales, we are looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager who can help us optimize the customer journey and internal processes to drive maximum adoption and retention.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Strategy & Operations Manager, you'll help our Customer Success team scale and drive efficiencies across the team. You'll own metric definitions and execution, working to publish reporting and monitor key adoption and retention metrics. Collaboratively with the Customer Success leadership team, you will define the optimal customer journey and find ways to optimize the coverage model and make internal processes more efficient. Across the board, you will manage the software of the team and help advise the leadership team on ways software and automation can help drive efficiency. You will have the opportunity to be the founding member of the Customer Success Strategy & Operations team, design the systems, and help define the role, reporting directly to the Director of Customer Success.
- Own metrics definitions across the Customer Success team, and the associated reporting and dashboards needed by team members.
- Define the optimal customer journey and advise the leadership team on organizing the team and defining playbooks to execute on said journey.
- Manage team capacity and compare this to the optimal coverage model to determine hiring decisions and areas of efficiency gain.
- Market analysis and customer research to maintain a current view of customer needs, how to improve the experience for them, and what other Customer Success trends are relevant in the marketplace.
- Own tools used by the Customer Success team which can help us be more efficient and scaled in achieving our goals of adoption and retention.
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership as well as the team members across CSMs, SAs, and IMs.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Revenue Operations and Finance.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Customer Success experience in a SaaS technology company — someone who understands what it means to be a great partner to our customers.
- Detail-oriented and process-driven — someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive projects to increase efficiency.
- Effective communicator and collaborator — you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability — you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it.
- Agility and resilience — you move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel.
- Curiosity for the product analytics space.
- Experience with Customer Success, Customer Success Strategy & Operations, Revenue Operations, or Consulting.
- Experience with Mixpanel or other analytics tools.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.