Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
Mixpanel's Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building a world-class organization while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our lean but effective team prides itself on being efficient, operationally sound, and executing at a high level.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from the beginning until close. If you are someone who excels in candidate prospecting, collaboration with hiring partners, and is the subject matter expert for talent, this role is for you. You will be responsible for scaling our Go To Market teams, including Sales, Marketing, Services, and Partnerships. You will also contribute to projects that benefit the people organization.
- Managing the recruitment process end to end for our Go To Market teams
- Candidate Prospecting
- Closing prospective employees
- Being a talent advisor to the hiring teams you support
- Contributing to recruitment strategy
- Providing a world-class candidate experience
- Ad hoc projects
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 4+ years of recruitment experience
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- 2+ year of candidate sourcing experience
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Greenhouse and Gem
- Experience in a start-up environment
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.