Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to join our team and help us drive growth, amplify Mixpanel’s brand and scale our various acquisition marketing channels — from paid media, to ABM, to SEO, and beyond.
You will be an integral team player, contributing significantly across multiple channels and projects to ensure that we hit our acquisition goals. Eventually, you’ll come into your own and have the chance to take ownership of the channels/projects that interest you the most. You love using data to make decisions, leveraging insights to evaluate and enhance our acquisition channels with creative testing tactics.
We move quickly as a team, and we operate with a strong test and learn mentality. If you’re looking for an opportunity to test the boundaries of your current skillset + expand your knowledge of growth marketing while also learning new things constantly, this is the perfect role for you.
Sitting on the Growth team.
- Assist in the execution of paid media, SEO, and CRO tactics, including campaign management, content creation, landing page optimization, and reporting. Once you gain your footing, you’ll be able to own the channels and tactics that interest you the most.
- Perform market/keyword research to guide expansion in our existing acquisition channels
- Work with the Growth team to optimize the testing roadmap for core channels and identify opportunities to test new platforms
- Report on KPIs such as spend, conversion volume, LTV, CAC
- Drive continuous experimentation across their area of ownership, including: ad copy, landing pages, CTAs, etc.
- Partner with our product/product marketing/sales/partnerships team on various initiatives to drive our product-led growth strategy forward
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 1-3 years of marketing experience and/or bachelor’s degree in Marketing/related field
- Creative AND data-driven: your left and right brain are firing on all cylinders. Whether you’re brainstorming ad copy or doing analysis on campaign performance, the endorphin rush is the same.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hungry, with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Track record of delivering high quality results with speed.
- You operate with a sense of urgency and hustle.
- Familiar with using Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
Bonus Points For
- Google Ads search certification (free at: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18128-google-ads-search-certification)
- LinkedIn ads for beginners course completion screenshot (https://training.marketing.linkedin.com/introduction-to-linkedin-ads-1) - upload in the ‘additional docs’ section
- Prior experience within a B2B SaaS company
- Any prior experience in digital/growth marketing or demand gen
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.