Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Deliveroo, Wise, and Gymshark. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in London, Barcelona, New York, Seattle, and Singapore.
About the role:
We are looking for a creative and results-driven Marketing Coordinator to help scale Mixpanel’s growth in EMEA. Based out of our London, this role will report into the EMEA Marketing Lead as part of the global Growth Marketing organization.
As our EMEA Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with both marketing, pre-sales, post-sales, partnerships, and local technology/solution partners across multiple key markets in EMEA. Occasionally, you’ll even have a chance to execute top-performing programs in APAC and the Americas to spread the impact of winning initiatives globally! From field events and regional campaigns to content production and more, this role will encompass a wide range of marketing functions to directly influence pipeline, revenue, and customer lifetime value.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset, is detail-oriented but operates with a sense of urgency, and brings a positive, self-starter attitude.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Lead the execution of webinars, field events, and sponsored events including logistics, promotion, and performance monitoring/reporting.
- Write succinct copy (emails, landing pages, social posts, etc.) for programs and promotional assets; develop event presentations.
- Own the execution of local customer retention and customer virality programs.
- Manage the translation and localisation of HQ marketing content.
- Assist with development and execution of local integrated campaigns. This includes both adapting global campaigns to be regionally-relevant and also supporting custom campaigns developed to address discrete region needs.
- Collaborate with solution, technology, and community partners to execute programs that drive revenue..
- Conduct market research–including speaking with customers to understand trends and identify new opportunities in key markets.
- Support execution of winning campaigns, ideated out of EMEA, for APAC and/or Americas markets to spread impact of top-performers globally.
- Analyst and summarize the performance of campaigns and programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant marketing experience in EMEA
- Experience managing events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Organised and detail-oriented, but adaptive to new learnings
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm
- Track record of delivering high quality results.
- You operate with a sense of urgency and hustle.
- Has a solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Familiar with using Excel, Google Sheets, etc. to analyze and summarize performance and learnings.
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Business level proficiency in French and/or German
- Experience in B2B SaaS or a similarly technical B2B vertical
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Wordpress and similar marketing tools
- Specialization in any of the following: on/offline events, partner marketing, customer retention/virality programs
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.