Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Enterprise Sales Team
The Enterprise Sales Team is responsible for bringing in new logos, renewing accounts, and up-selling into current customers. The team has two different roles, Account Executives who bring in new business, and Relationship Managers responsible for managing existing clients focusing on specific business segments. The Enterprise Sales Team is arguably the most impactful in determining the potential of Mixpanel's future, and we're making significant strides.
About the Role
You will be an impact player based out of our San Francisco Headquarters who will help build and iterate on Mixpanel's Tier 1 Technology strategy by prospecting and acquiring new customers of a named account book of business. You will collaborate with cross-functional team members to position Mixpanel as the best in class Product Analytics tool in the market, focusing on our highest potential value accounts to increase growth in our business's highest priority segment. This role is for you if you have a growth mindset, a bias towards experimentation, comfort with ambiguity, and rapid iteration.
- Prospect and outbound into a Tier 1 target account list
- Build and iterate an outbound and pipeline generation strategy
- Be an expert on Mixpanel product and industry knowledge to properly pitch and position Mixpanel during discovery calls and product demonstrations
- Manage complex sales cycles with technical proof of concepts
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and exceed annual targets
We're looking for someone who has
- 5 years experience owning a revenue quota for a SaaS business within the United States with a technical product OR consulting experience with Go To Market, Sales, or Strategy
- Experience building an account, territory, and/or go to market strategy for a SaaS business within the United States
- Expertise in United States domestic sales procurement process and practices
- A record of success hitting key performance indicators or achieving quota while working with complex customer engagements
Bonus Points For
- Have experience working with a technical SAAS product and collaborating with client Product and Engineering teams
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.