Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
Mixpanel's Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building a world-class organization while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our lean but effective team prides itself on being efficient, operationally sound, and executing at a high level.
About the Role
As a Sourcer you will partner with our Go To Market(GTM) Recruiters and hiring managers to build top of the funnel with talented candidates for our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams. You will play a critical role in finding our next wave of GTM talent, helping build a world-class customer-facing organization. You will deliver an excellent candidate experience, starting with the first conversation with prospective employees of Mixpanel and ushering them through to the interview stages.
- High volume sourcing on LinkedIn, job boards, and creative out-of-the-box techniques to identify and engage world-class talent.
- Initial conversations with prospective candidates explaining Mixpanel's value proposition, identifying role fit, and routing appropriate interview processes.
- Partnering with Technical Recruiters and hiring managers to develop creative strategies to find and engage talent.
- Managing interview logistics for a growing candidate pool.
- Creating an exceptional candidate experience with a seamless process from initial conversation to the panel interview round.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 1+ years of professional sourcing experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems, and other recruitment tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
Bonus Points For
- Experience using Greenhouse.
- Experience sourcing sales, marketing, and customer success candidates.
- Ability to write boolean strings on LinkedIn or Google searches.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.