Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of FP&A, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and reviewing data across various systems to ensure completeness, accuracy, and adherence to business requirements. The Data Quality Analyst will work cross-functionally in order to meet business and customer deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy in system data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to validating contract data, auditing of segmentation data, and verification of account hierarchy mappings. Though not the core responsibility for the role, a successful candidate will have the desire to grow into business analytics responsibilities, helping not only to ensure that data is correct, but also to understand what data means for the business and help drive important business results.
- Understand and validate data from multiple sources, including Salesforce, BigQuery, Django, Mixpanel, etc.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Mixpanel’s internal systems
- Lead data hygiene activities and create process improvements in data cleanliness
- Advise and provide technical support regarding data structure to internal teams
- Conduct data analyses to contribute to enhancement of data quality controls
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three year experience in similar roles
- Keen attention to detail, and strong verbal/written skills
- Ability to work with data and handle data discrepancies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Ability to understand and reproduce formulas and macros in Excel or Google Sheets (including VLOOKUP, Index/Match, and IF statements)
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.