Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
The marketing operations manager will own the marketing tech stack and ensure that teams across the organization have access to the data and tools they need to perform their roles. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and engineering teams as the subject matter expert to solve complex problems with elegantly simple solutions. You are a detail-oriented marketing operations manager who can juggle multiple concurrent projects and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
We move quickly as a team, and we operate with a strong test and learn mentality. If you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge of marketing operations while also learning new things constantly, this is the perfect role for you.
- Owning key marketing operations projects such as lead scoring, routing, attribution, database cleanup, and email nurture
- Building and managing complex automation workflows (Tray.io or Census experience a plus)
- Working cross-functionally with teams all across the organization
- You will be a strategic partner helping drive the organization forward, and you will focus on delivering an ideal customer experience. Some days this will mean building out new processes with the sales team; other days, this will mean optimizing forms or email nurture sequences.
We're Looking For Someone Who
- Is familiar with marketing attribution methodologies and how to report on marketing performance
- Deeply understands how marketing automation fits within the tech stack
- Is a great communicator with the ability to influence others regardless of seniority
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Has the ability to translate business problems into technical
- 4+ years Marketing Operations experience, preferably in high growth SaaS
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and solve complex problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Track record of delivering high-quality results with speed
- Experience administering, implementing, and integrating marketing tech platforms
Bonus Points For
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiarity with sales tools such as LeanData, Chili Piper, Drift, and Outreach
You will report to the Director of Growth.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.