Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious individual to join our Revenue Operations team. The RevOps team is responsible for bringing Mixpanel’s vision and strategy to life through close collaboration and partnership with all of our Go-To-Market teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Services. Through deep analytics and operational rigor, the Revenue Operations team drives Mixpanel’s central planning and operating cadences.
This role will focus on helping Mixpanel operate intelligently by measuring and monitoring KPIs, and working on improvements to processes, reporting, and systems. You will serve as a critical partner to our global post-Sales organization, and will work with cross-functional stakeholders to improve our retention, adoption, and value delivery to customers.
- Serve as a key advisor to our post-Sales organization, which includes Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Implementation Managers, and Solutions Architects
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments and geographies
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Partnerships, and other cross-functional stakeholders to design and execute strategic operational projects to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- Develop and improve internal processes, optimizing for strategic business outcomes
- Support annual and quarterly planning cycles including goaling, coverage model revisions, and account assignments
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and verbal/written skills
- Inquisitive work style with keen attention to detail, and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive meaningful business decisions
- Ability to learn quickly, work with ambiguity, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- Motivation, self-starting attitude, and a strong desire to drive impact
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel; familiarity with or desire to learn SQL, Mixpanel, Salesforce, and/or Zendesk
- A 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Bonus Points For
- Work experience in a similar role (e.g. Sales Operations, Business Operations, Consulting, etc.)
- Experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment, preferably at a SaaS or B2B organization
- Fluency with core Go-To-Market operations and metrics including CAC, LTV, ROI, Conversion Ratios, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the roles and objectives of post-Sales organizations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, including reporting and record management from lead creation through opportunity closure
- Demonstrable passion for the data analytics industry
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.