Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant role at Mixpanel goes above and beyond the scope of a typical EA position. You will become the right hand to our CEO to make his time more efficient and productive. You will preempt his needs and requirements and be one step ahead of the game, while always maintaining confidentiality, integrity & professionalism. This role requires superior proactivity, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests, while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company.
- High-volume calendaring; coordinating all appointments and meetings, managing conflicts and working around personal commitments.
- Inform the executive team of upcoming responsibilities, ensuring changes to schedules are thoroughly communicated.
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure the CEO’s time is spent on the highest priority issues.
- You will coordinate both internal and external meetings, and events.
- Organize domestic and foreign travel, accommodation, and transportation.
- You will prepare monthly expense reports and take on special projects as needed.
- Prepare and edit presentations, communications, and other documents including board reports.
- Communicate on behalf of the executive team to clients, investors, partners, board members, and team managers.
- You will serve as the face of Mixpanel on behalf of the CEO and will help to build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Coordinate company, cultural and office events.
- Act as an advocate for promoting and developing Mixpanel’s company culture.
We’re looking for someone who:
- You’re a great collaborator
- You have the drive to research and exhaust all options - no matter the task
- Incredibly well organized and flexible in approach; you remain calm in a crisis
- High emotional intelligence and excellent judgment
- Ability to work highly independently
- Expect, handle and fulfill last minute changes with confidence
- Prioritize and execute multiple activities and assignments
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple stakeholders and teams
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity; you interact tactfully, adjusting accordingly
- Startup background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications; working knowledge of Notion, Slack and Accrualify are a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.