Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
As an Implementation Manager, you’ll set our customers up for long-term success by managing the entire onboarding process for our enterprise-plan accounts. As an Implementation Manager, you will drive adoption and customer value by delivering a world-class, on-time, and value-oriented onboarding experience. This involves working directly (often onsite) with client teams to define their business goals, developing company-wide analytics strategies, and aligning their implementation with quantifiable business KPIs in order to build products and experiences people love. With your comprehensive project management knowledge, consultative approach, expertise in the analytics space, and technical knowledge of Mixpanel, you will be leading our clients' first experience with Mixpanel as they incorporate product analytics into their data ecosystem as a foundational element.
- Lead the delivery of onboarding services to customers, specifically multiple, concurrent Mixpanel implementations
- Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ businesses and strategic objectives
- Align customer KPIs and value drivers to Mixpanel product solutions
- Align technical specification documents to the customers' business objectives and KPIs and assist with technical questions from developers
- Design and execute against detailed project plans to ensure on-time delivery
- Mitigate project risk by communicating clearly and escalating internally when appropriate
- Establish strong, lasting relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Provide product feedback from customers to drive the product roadmap
- Manage customer expectations and project scope effectively
- Engage with engineering, product management, design, marketing, and analytics teams to manage onboarding and continuously optimize Mixpanel integrations
- Assist in the design and optimization of various onboarding programs
- Evaluate current onboarding offerings and suggest process improvements where necessary
- Lead internal efforts to champion the importance of successful onboarding
- Use creativity to propose new onboarding processes and methodologies that decrease technical overhead and development time
We're Looking For Someone Who
- Has a passion for data and analytics, with the ability to apply creativity and curiosity to the problem-solving process
- Has knowledge of the analytics industry and common platforms used
- Understanding analytics best practices and use cases across industries/verticals and is able to translate these strategies into tangible implementations
- Has a passion for delivering exceptional service and driving value for a portfolio of customers
- Can manage complex projects with assorted client stakeholders, working across teams and departments
- Has experience in a client-facing professional services, consulting, or project management role
Bonus Points For
- Ability to speak about technical implementation concepts and best practices to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience managing development resources and scheduling code deploys
- Expertise in Mixpanel methodologies including but not limited to strategic scoping and implementation of tracking code, feature-set training for various business functions
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.