Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
The Sales Team is responsible for bringing in new logos, renewing accounts, and up-selling into current customers. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our tech-focused sales teams as a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll assist in achieving our corporate revenue objectives by providing world class customer service and sales support. The Sales Team is arguably the most impactful in determining the potential of Mixpanel's future, and we're making significant strides.
- Research defined strategic accounts, identify key players, generate interest and engage with potential customers in the tech sector
- Conduct outbound activities to prospect, educate, and develop target accounts
- Partner with Account Executives to prioritize activities against a strategic target account list
- Have immaculate SFDC hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping while building and maintaining data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives in your segment to build and iterate on strategies
We're looking for someone with:
- Corporate sales development experience or equivalent experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Successful Outbound prospecting experience (past experience hitting quota, scheduling outbound meetings, etc.)
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Creativity and the desire to innovate and build in a growing sales organization
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Inside sales experience
- Speak fluently 2 or 3 European languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in the data analytics space
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo, Outreach or other marketing automation tools
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.