Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Revenue Operations Team
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for bringing Mixpanel's vision and strategy to life through close collaboration and partnership with all of our Go-To-Market teams, including Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and Services. The Revenue Operations team drives Mixpanel's central planning and operating cadences through deep analytics and operational rigor.
About the Role
Mixpanel is looking for a Director, Sales Enablement & Strategy to drive the next chapter of explosive growth for Mixpanel. You will serve as a critical partner for all of our sales & post-sales teams by sculpting our product & product marketing teams' outputs into sales arguments & strategies, persuasive artifacts, thought leadership, and training sessions tailored to our key buyer personas. You'll also be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement, building robust processes, and driving transformation through effective change management and communication to the Sales organization. You will be a leader in the Revenue Operations team.
- Designing and delivering the global Sales Enablement program, including the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders across the organization and metrics for the program's success. Responsible for communications, quality assurance, consistency, and providing clear feedback on outputs.
- Acting as the primary stakeholder for all sales materials delivered to the global sales & post-sales teams to improve sales productivity, discipline & operational excellence. In short, you ensure our Sales & post-Sales professionals know what to do and when to do it.
- Scripting & periodically refreshing the sales & positioning narrative for the Sales organization, determining content, research & training requirements, and briefing relevant teams accordingly through various communication channels and forums.
- Partnering with Product Marketing/Marketing, Product and Partnerships teams to ensure consistency, collaboration, and high-quality outputs across the sales enablement process.
- Work with go-to-market stakeholders to gather business requirements and devise strategies that drive GTM process & sales productivity improvements.
- Owning & executing a holistic go-to-market project and communications calendar, aligning and coordinating strategic initiatives and operational execution for functional stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Services, Partnerships & Product)
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Operations Management or a related field
- 3+ years of experience at a top tier Management or Strategy Consulting firm
- 5+ years of operating experience in Corporate Strategy, Business Operations, or Sales Strategy/Enablement in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, preferably at a SaaS or B2B organization
- Proven experience building, executing, and measuring the success of sales training programs. Such programs will have driven clear improvements in the Sales process, practices, and execution
- Strong project management ability, find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Working knowledge of SFDC, including Reporting and Record Management from lead creation through opportunity closure
- Excellent persuasive communicator in both written and verbal forms, adept at crafting compelling arguments
- Internal and external customer-focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to excel and go above and beyond expectations
- Independent and Entrepreneurial – the ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.