Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About The Marketing Team
Mixpanel's Marketing team is responsible for creating content and programs that drive awareness with our target audience, influencing purchase decisions, and helping users achieve the maximum value from our products.
About the Role
You will be responsible for making our community (“QBQ“) a place for interactive learning and conversations about analytics, product development, and Mixpanel. In your day-to-day you will cultivate discussion, share resources, promote product updates, identify customer advocates, and find innovative ways to reach new audiences.
If you are someone who is passionate about project management, testing creative ideas, scaling a high-impact program, and building relationships, this role is for you. While this position sits within Marketing, you will work cross-functionally with our Product, Services, Support, and Partnerships teams. Success in this role will result in a high-functioning community with frequent and active discussion, as well as continued growth that extends QBQ’s reach beyond our current customers.
- Own community strategy and the day-to-day operations of our QBQ community
- Manage, grow, and scale our QBQ community including sharing content, resources, product updates, and discussion topics to encourage member engagement
- Form and deepen relationships with community members; help identify advocates and find innovative ways to highlight them
- Create awareness campaigns to reach new users and grow our community population
- Generate ideas for improving the effectiveness of our community
- Own perception of community as a high-quality resource to connect with other product analytics users
- Work with cross-functional teams to invite more moderators into the community
- Identify, track, and improve key community KPIs
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 3+ years experience in a B2B community management role
- Experience moderating a forum and cultivating an engaging discussion
- Strong project management skills
- A self-starter, driven, and motivated work style
- A creative-mindset, who loves to think outside the box
- Passion to help take our community to the next level
- Interest in connecting and building relationships with others
- Experience in fast-changing environments
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.