Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Mid-Market (Scaleups) Sales Team
Our Sales team manages the full sales cycle, helping prospects and existing customers leverage Mixpanel to analyze, measure, and improve their customer experience. The team consists of two roles - Account Executives who bring in new business, and Account Managers responsible for nurturing existing customers. The Account Manager specifically covers companies with employee sizes from 51-1000, with an emphasis on high-growth tech companies who are changing the world around us.
About the Role
As an Account Manager, you will partner closely with Mixpanel's customers, ultimately leading to long-term customer success and increased revenue under your management. Mixpanel Account Managers have a strong understanding of our product's capabilities and are able to continuously uncover areas of value for our customers.
- Owns and maintains the relationship with director and executive-level economic buyers at their accounts by connecting their objectives with the value that Mixpanel provides to their teams.
- Builds and maintains a long-term account plan and strategy focused on product adoption, driving business value, and discovering growth opportunities across a book of 50-70 accounts.
- Acts as a data and analytics thought leader and partner to their accounts through Quarterly Business Reviews focused on use cases and business impact, and the coordination and delivery of product demos and trainings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key partners such as Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, and Legal.
- Intimately understands Mixpanel's competitors and technology partners to consult customers on our place in the broader analytics market.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Full cycle SaaS post sales customer management experience, as a Relationship Manager or related cross-functional role like Customer Success Manager.
- Able to build and maintain credibility with a technical end-user in Engineering, Product, and Design functions, by showcasing Product and Industry knowledge and expertise.
- Effective communicator and collaborator — you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability — you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it.
- Agility and resilience — you move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel.
- Curiosity for the product analytics space.
Nice to Haves
- Experience managing relationships with high growth tech companies.
- Experience with Mixpanel or other analytics tools.
- Experience in a technical customer-facing role (Support Engineer / Customer Success Manager / Sales Engineer / Solutions Architect).
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.