Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Services Team
As a member of the Services team, you will own and cultivate the post-sales technical relationships with our most strategic clients, to deliver on the full value of Mixpanel as a data-driven platform. You will work and consult with Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers, and Account Executives, and a diverse array of customers to determine success criteria for customer implementations and successfully execute on technical projects and services that delight our customers.
About the Role
With your deep technical breadth and expertise in the analytics space, you will be on the front lines with our APAC clients as they build Mixpanel into a core business foundation. Whether that’s designing an analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution or architecting a custom SDK for an upcoming wearable device by a leading fitness company, you’ll be the technical hero and expert consultant on all things Mixpanel and data.
- Own implementation health for our most strategic and high-value clients
- Align with pre-sales teams and consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and metrics to a Mixpanel specification
- Work directly with our implementation team and our clients to design and architect successful Mixpanel pilots and production application deployments
- Engage with engineering, product management, marketing teams at customer sites to handle technical onboarding and continuously optimize Mixpanel integrations
- Deliver a variety of paid technical services ranging from third-party integrations to custom data queries and visual reports
- Prepare concise and accurate scoping and work summary documents
- Successfully execute on deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues
- Work with Customer Success Managers to ensure continued and sustained value throughout the entire customer journey
- Be a technical sponsor for internal engagements with Mixpanel product and engineering teams to prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Comfortable with data manipulation and data structures
- Familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong process and/or project delivery discipline
Bonus Points For
- Demonstrated ability to write code to solve problems: proficiency in at least one programming language
- 3 years experience in a client-facing technical consulting role
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.