Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing leader to work with our growing ecosystem of technology and solution partners. Partnerships are increasingly important to helping Mixpanel achieve our mission - driving revenue, growth, and ultimately value to our customers . This role is responsible for helping build go-to-market (“GTM”) plans with focus partners, developing and executing co-marketing plans, engaging with partners and ensuring they are properly supported from a marketing perspective.
You’re a great relationship builder, program manager, content creator, and product marketer. You’re a field marketing maven with the ability to plan and execute flawless partner events. You have strong experience in joint campaign development, marketing to-through-with partners, and building programs that result in quality pipeline generation. You’ll work with teams across the company (partnerships, operations, product marketing, events, creative, growth, and sales) to build and execute on programs that help shape the market and make Mixpanel a critical component of the analytics and customer engagement ecosystem.
This role will report to the Director of Alliances and have dotted line reporting into the Marketing organization. If you thrive on driving business growth and transformation through partner routes-to-market, this role is perfect for you.
We’re looking for someone to:
- Lead Partner Marketing Programs – Develop and manage global partner marketing strategy, plan and budget to achieve pipeline and partnership goals, in alignment with global Partnerships and Marketing strategy;
- Plan and Execute Partner Events – Create partner event strategy and collaborate with field marketing and event teams on event execution;
- Drive Partner Program Branding and Awareness – Increase awareness of and participation in our Partner Program through events, content and campaigns;
- Build Partner Content – Develop joint messaging, solution briefs, slide presentations, web and social content, and other collateral to help our Partners drive Mixpanel adoption and awareness;
- Co-create Strategy and Insights – Analyze market and company data alongside partner strategies to define opportunities, audiences, objectives, threats, and priorities; and
- Be an owner - Set the metrics, analyze data, and be accountable to achieving the partnership pipeline and bookings targets.
- Experienced: 5+ years experience in Partner Marketing, Demand Generation, or Product Marketing. Proven track record in developing impactful win-win revenue and awareness opportunities with and through partners.
- Owner: Previously has been responsible for the partner marketing target and contribution to the business, often exceeding goals through diligent planning and meticulous execution. A person who easily scales her/his efforts with vendors/contractors and other internal resources.
- Positioning Value: Strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex customer and partner use cases. Sound business judgement, problem framing, and positioning/copy experience.
- Collaborative & Influential: Strong collaborator with a team-first attitude, able to work effectively across diverse teams and projects, easily influencing other groups to help on key initiatives with strong communication skills.
- Relationship Builder: Deep interpersonal skills with the savviness of knowing when to push and when to nurture partners and internal stakeholders to get results
- Results-Orientated: Demonstrated ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently with strong project management and organization skills
- Tenacious: Desire and ability to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment. Flexibility, grit, and a learning mindset is key. You don’t let little or big blockers stop you from driving results. You are resourceful and tenacious.
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Quantitative background that can build bottoms up partner marketing pipeline models
- Great presenter who has strong Powerpoint, Google Slides, or Keynote skills
- Experience in strategy consulting, sales, or business development
- Knowledge of the analytics space and the key partners/players in the engagement stack
We are open to remote work from the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, MA, NY, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.