Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
Mixpanel's Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building a world-class organization while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our lean but effective team prides itself on being efficient, operationally sound, and executing at a high level.
About the Role
We're looking for an innovative and data-driven Recruiting Operations Manager who will optimize our recruiting processes, improve operational efficiency, identify strategies that attract world-class talent, and maintain and improve our reporting capabilities.
- Drive and execute projects that will improve the effectiveness of our recruiting team
- Own and up-level the reporting of funnel metrics, leadership reporting, and enable the recruitment team to run a data-driven recruitment process
- Build and manage our headcount plans in partnership with the Finance and the leadership team
- Own and refine the process and documentation for a world-class experience for prospective employees
- Own our referral program and develop strategic pushes to drive quality referrals
- Actively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and improvement of our recruiting systems, processes, and tools
- Cultivate our talent brand in partnership with recruiting leadership and marketing
- Work closely with talent leadership to deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, and performance management
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Proven experience scaling operations in a rapidly growing environment
- Applied structured, analytical thinking to operational problems
- Experience with ATS systems, recruitment tools, and best practices
- Headcount planning, reporting, and analytics experience
- Built an exceptional talent brand
- Advanced experience with Excel or Google Sheets
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.