Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technology Partnerships Manager to help manage and expand Mixpanel's technology partner ecosystem in the Americas. Our ecosystem partners are increasingly integral to customer acquisition and retention, as well as to augmenting awareness of our capabilities in the marketplace. You’ll operate as the relationship owner and subject matter expert on Mixpanel’s existing Technology Partners, and will define and execute joint solution development and go-to-market initiatives. Over time, you will have the opportunity to identify, prioritize, and establish new types of technology channel partnerships that have the potential to accelerate Mixpanel’s revenue growth.
This role will be based in either San Francisco or New York City and combines strategic thinking with hands-on execution. You’ll need relationship-building skills, commercial sensibilities, and technical chops. You will also work cross-functionally across numerous teams, including sales, marketing, enablement, and product management, among others.
- Evaluate and manage strategic technology/product partnerships, channel opportunities, and alliances
- Work with each partner to define joint value proposition and develop go-to-market (“GTM”) plan, including:
- Defining mutually agreed outcomes, messaging and investment
- Secure partner commitment in areas ranging from product development, marketing, sales, and account management
- Develop & nurture relationships with executives and product managers at key partners that lead to longer-term opportunities
- Facilitate engagement between Mixpanel field sales and Partner client teams to properly leverage our partners for account access/introductions and expansion
- Collaborating with product management and marketing teams to develop and execute Mixpanel’s GTM/marketing strategy
- Evangelizing Mixpanel within our partner community, at seminars, customer briefings, and - at some time in the future - at industry events
- Support resolution of day-to-day product and technical requests, operations, and issues between internal teams and platform partners
- Monitor and report on key partnership activities to support individual and team metrics
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Undergraduate degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Significant understanding of SaaS revenue organizations and incentive structures
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience building and scaling partnership programs and ecosystems. Effective in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Builds trust with partners and persuades with high integrity
- Comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking
- Quick learner with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
- Passionate about helping the world learn from its data and have expertise in data-driven analytics
Nice to Haves
- Experience in business development and building reselling channel
- Familiarity with analytics ecosystem and Mixpanel’s technology platform
- management consulting experience
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.