About The Role
Mixpanel Support isn’t your typical support organization. We see it as an engine of growth — every time a customer writes in to Support, it is our job to make them absolutely nuts about our product. To achieve this we have built a team of smart, and high-energy people that are passionate about genuinely helping people to get their problems solved. We are looking for an experienced Support Engineer who will delight our customers at every single turn in the Mixpanel journey and will also help define our team's tools, articulate technical concepts, and craft killer implementations for our customers. Our team is ground zero for our product and customer’s DNA and an incubator of personal growth that helps individuals path toward a multitude of roles at Mixpanel. Most importantly, you’ll work with a team of smart, driven individuals with a thirst to learn and intrinsic desire to delight and surprise customers!
- Define the customer experience and build a world-class support team across several channels including answering customer emails to spearheading the Solutions Zone at Mixpanel Office Hour events.
- Work with customers to develop custom reports, handle our API’s like a wizard, and delight customers with magical solutions all along the way.
- Identify and report bugs, submit pull requests to improve our libraries, and build out technical artillery for the support organization.
- Solve technical challenges via email, Live Chat, or phone.
- Serve as domain expert for web technologies commonly used by Mixpanel customers.
- Apply critical thinking skills to solve escalated customer issues.
Who We Are Looking For
- You graduated from a notable college or university
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- You have experience training and developing training content
- Mentorship experience
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills
- You're passionate about the opportunity to re-define customer support from the ground up
- You're a team player who is humble and works well in collaborative environments
- You're eager to advocate for the customer through identifying and reporting bugs
- You're a curious, lifelong learner who loves solving complex problems
Our Team Values
- Give Freely: We recognize your efforts and understand asking for help can be hard. We sit by your side to find solutions and build relationships over time.
- Speak Your Neighbor’s Language: We cater to you whenever and wherever. We speak your language and develop relationships the way only a neighbor can.
- Act Decisively: We support smart, because you work smart. We strive to delight you with lightning fast responses and we act when others are not prepared to do so.
- Practice Breathtaking Magic: We are precise in our craft through fierce preparation. We leave customers wondering, “How did they do that?” We go above and beyond to deliver a delightful support experience.
- Invest and Evolve: We are ready to address tomorrow’s questions today. We invest in our development to grow alongside your company.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records