Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Role
The Salesforce Administrator will assist in the ongoing maintenance and development of Mixpanel's Salesforce instance. Working closely with the Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform while assisting in developing new business processes with function leaders and departments.
- Provide administrative support to an environment with 200+ users
- Handle all internal support requests and administrative requests, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, troubleshooting, and other day-to-day tasks
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures
- Assist in training users to grow the Salesforce skillset across Mixpanel
- Additional duties as assigned by senior management
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform including the following modules: applications, objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other intermediate complexity content
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices, robust data management abilities, relational databases, and integration tools
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team, manage multiple high-priority projects, results, and process-oriented
- Experience assessing the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce 201 certification
- 2+ years of experience
Bonus Points For
- CPQ Certification
- SFDC Change Management Experience
- Familiarity with APEX, VisualForce, and Aurora
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.