Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 50 billion actions every single month. We are looking for a Support Engineering Manager who will take on the combined responsibility of leading and serving a group of passionate Support Engineers.
Mixpanel Support isn’t your typical support organization. We are an engine of growth and retention. We are team of smart, motivated, high-energy people who are passionate about finding solutions and helping users to get their problems solved. Our team is ground zero for our product and customers’ DNA. Support at Mixpanel is an incubator of growth that helps individuals path toward a multitude of professional roles.
In this role, you will lead a team of Support Engineers. You will work closely with leaders in the Support organization and other customer-facing teams across the company. You will leverage your belief that Support is a product and a key differentiator between good and great companies to help Mixpanel scale across the globe!
- Lead the development and execution of the Support team strategy
- Ensure that we go above and beyond to consistently deliver a delightful support experience
- Oversee volume and quality of work in various support channels (email, chat, and phone)
- Design and implement new processes to improve operations and our ability to delight at scale
- Hire and scale our team to meet company and customer needs
- Mentor and plan career development tracks for team members
- Build and maintain communication with other Mixpanel teams
What We Are Looking For
- Proven ability to collaborate with leadership and determine long term strategy
- Track record of successful project management scheduling and execution
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Experience hiring, organizing, and scaling teams for high performance
- Experience working alongside Engineering and other customer-facing teams, including Success Managers, Sales Engineering, and Account Executives
- Strong understanding of Mixpanel and/or other analytics platforms
- Technical experience (e.g., quality assurance, API documentation)
- Experience working with Community Support
Our Team Values
- Give Freely: We recognize your efforts and understand asking for help can be hard. We sit by your side to find solutions and build relationships over time.
- Speak Your Neighbor’s Language: We cater to you whenever and wherever. We speak your language and develop relationships the way only a neighbor can.
- Act Decisively: We support smart, because you work smart. We strive to delight you with lightning fast responses and we act when others are not prepared to do so.
- Practice Breathtaking Magic: We are precise in our craft through fierce preparation. We leave customers wondering, “How did they do that?” We go above and beyond to deliver a delightful support experience.
- Invest and Evolve: We are ready to address tomorrow’s questions today. We invest in our development to grow alongside your company.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records