At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries worldwide, including Uber, Expedia, and Twitter. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
About the Role
We are looking for a Partner Manager to help manage and expand Mixpanel's partner ecosystem in the Americas. Our Partners are increasingly integral to customer acquisition and retention and augmenting awareness of our capabilities in the marketplace. You will help direct our Solution Partner strategy and positioning in the Americas. You will be responsible for recruitment, onboarding, activation & relationship management of these Solution Partners. Additionally, you'll facilitate go-to-market collaboration with key technology partners.
This role will be based in either San Francisco or New York City and requires an ability to work cross-functionally across numerous teams, including sales, marketing, enablement, and professional services, among others.
- Actively recruit, onboard, and activate a portfolio of Solution Partners to drive revenue attainment, pipeline, and enhanced market awareness
- Work with each partner to define the joint value proposition and develop a go-to-market ("GTM") plan, including:
- Defining mutually agreed outcomes, messaging, and investment.
- Secure partner commitment in areas ranging from practice or product development, marketing, sales, account management, and potential vertical solution development.
- Develop & nurture relationships with executives and product managers at key partners that lead to longer-term opportunities.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner within Mixpanel and within the partner's organization.
- Align directly with Sales to properly leverage our partners for account access/introductions and expansion
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars, and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Monitor and report on crucial partnership activities to support individual and team metrics
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Significant experience navigating the software-as-a-service market in a customer-facing role
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience building and scaling partnership programs and ecosystems. Effective in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with analytics ecosystem and Mixpanel's technology platform
- Digital agency or management consulting experience
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care and 401(K)
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Company-Wide Holiday Shut Down
- 40 hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers' success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel can make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can't win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.