At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries worldwide, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
Mixpanel's Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building a world-class organization while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our lean but effective team pride ourselves on being efficient, operationally sound, and executing at a high level.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from the beginning until close. If you are someone who excels in candidate prospecting, collaboration with hiring partners, and is the subject matter expert for talent, this role is for you. You will also contribute to projects that benefit the people organization. The majority of the positions you will recruit for will be non-technical but will pitch in on technical sourcing or recruitment as needed.
- Managing the recruitment process end to end
- Candidate Prospecting
- Coordinating Interviews
- Closing prospective employees
- Ad hoc projects
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- 1+ year of candidate sourcing experience
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care and 401(K)
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Company-wide holiday shut down
- Volunteer time off
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers' success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can't win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has \grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.