At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Uber, Expedia, and Twitter. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for bringing Mixpanel’s vision and strategy to life through close collaboration and partnership with all of our Go-To-Market teams, including Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and Services. Through deep analytics and operational rigor, the Revenue Operations team drives Mixpanel’s central planning and operating cadences.
Mixpanel is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to drive the next chapter of growth and profitability in our International markets, where we have offices in London, Barcelona, and Singapore. The Revenue Operations Manager will serve as a critical partner for our International Sales Leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Support annual planning cycles including goaling, coverage model revisions, territory design, and cascading our financial plan to international markets
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- Collaborate with sales, finance, revenue operations, marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders to design and execute strategic operational projects to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical role (Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting)
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data sets
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead transformation and growth
- Highly motivated, innate intellectual curiosity, and a strong desire to drive impact
- 2+ years of experience at a top tier Management or Strategy Consulting firm
- 2+ years of operating experience in Corporate Strategy, Business Operations, or Sales Strategy in a high-growth, fast paced environment, preferably at a SaaS or B2B organization
- Fluency with core Go-To-Market operating and metrics including CAC, LTV, ROI, Conversion Ratios, and other Efficiency metrics
- Working knowledge of SFDC including Reporting and Record Management from lead creation through opportunity closure
- Direct or indirect management experience with global sales leaders in worldwide regions
- Demonstrable passion for the data analytics industry
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care and 401(K)
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- Company Wide Holiday Shut Down
- 40 Hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.