At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
About the role:
As a Technical Sourcer you'll be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Mixpanel leaders and candidates. You'll deliver extraordinary talent and advance the Mixpanel brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring teams and candidates through the selection process. In this role you will perform passive, active and social sourcing while maintaining excellent relations with the hiring team, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, business understanding and influencing skills are required.
- You will be responsible for sourcing top quality candidates supporting our technical teams which include engineering, product and design.
- You will will play a key role in scaling our engineering team.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify business needs, source, social recruit, and manage a world class candidate experience.
We’re looking for someone who:
Have you mastered the art of identifying talented people and engaging them in discussions about their career? Do you enjoy matching the right people with the right jobs and then seeing them drive extraordinary business results? Are you passionate about making measurable gains in hiring underrepresented talent? If you can answer yes and you are a highly personable team-player that thrives on filling a breadth of roles across multiple countries then this is the job for you!
- 1+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience hiring top technical talent
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.