At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About The Role
We're looking for motivated professionals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our tech-focused sales teams as a Sales Development Representative. You will be eager to grow in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be a tenacious self-starters every day.
- Conduct outbound calls daily to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts
- Build sales pipeline while meeting lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify essential players, produce interest and develop meaningful relationships with potential customers in the tech sector
- Craft and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory (through emailing, strategic calling, social selling)
- Have immaculate SFDC hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping while maintaining data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives in your segment to build and refine strategies
- Promote Mixpanel and mobile analytics
- Corporate sales development experience or equivalent experience (software sales is a plus)
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Drive and a self-starting attitude
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time-management with organizational skills
- Inside sales experience
- Experience in the data analytics space
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo, Outreach or other marketing automation tools
- A 4-year degree
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.