At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About The Role
Our Implementation Manager set our customers up for long-term success by managing the implementation process for our enterprise-level accounts. As an Implementation Consultant, you will improve adoption and customer value by delivering an outstanding and value-oriented onboarding experience. This involves working directly (often onsite) with client teams to establish their business goals, developing company-wide analytics strategies, and aligning their technical implementation with quantifiable business KPIs in order to build products and experiences people love. Examples include:
- Design the analytics specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a high-tech financial institution
- Lead a re-implementation for an existing customer to increase implementation health and better tie data to quantifiable business KPIs
- Advise on user analytics strategy and data ecosystem technology integration best practices for a growth-stage startup
Implementation Consultants run onboarding engagements for several our existing customers. With your comprehensive project management knowledge, consultative approach, expertise in the analytics space, and technical knowledge of Mixpanel, you will lead our clients' first experience with Mixpanel as they incorporate user analytics into their data ecosystem as a foundational element.
- Can manage complex projects with assorted client partners, working with diverse teams and departments
- Understand analytics best practices and use cases across industries/verticals and can translate these strategies into tangible implementations
- Have a passion for data and analytics, with the ability to apply creativity and curiosity to the problem-solving process
- Speak about technical implementation concepts including code examples and best practices to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience managing development resources and scheduling code deploys
- Experience working with customers in the EMEA region
- 4 years of experience in a client-facing professional services, consulting, or project management role
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.