At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the role:
We’re looking for a marketing operations superstar to join our Growth team. As Mixpanel continues to grow, so does the complexity of our marketing technology stack. In this role, you will be a key member helping to build the infrastructure for Mixpanel’s digital future. You will work cross functionally with members of almost every team to ensure our operations help deliver a seamless customer experience.
As part of the growth team, you will help to ensure that we squeeze as much juice as possible from the channels that we are investing in. On some days that may mean that you’re optimizing a Drift sequence with our SDR team, and on others you may be working with our engineering team to integrate new technology into our marketing stack. Marketo sits at the core, but this is not an operations role where you’ll be expected to build emails and landing pages everyday. If you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge of marketing operations while also pushing the boundaries of what it means to be a marketing ops professional in 2020, this is the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Operations and sitting on the Growth team.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has experience owning key marketing operations projects such as lead scoring, routing, communication limits, form optimizations, and funnel reporting
- Can own data integrity projects including data backup, purging, enrichment and standardization
- Is comfortable building and managing complex automation workflows
- Loves working cross functionally with product, engineering, sales and marketing teams
- Is familiar with marketing attribution methodologies and how to report on marketing performance
- Lives and breathes automation and is constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Has a high-level understanding of how Marketing Automation fits in with a modern technology stack
- Is a great communicator - both written and verbal
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Doesn’t hesitate to raise their hand when problems need solving
- Has the ability to intake business problems and translate them into technical requirements
- 2-3 years Marketing Operations experience (Marketo preferred), preferably in high growth SaaS
- A track record of working on numerous concurrent projects and delivering high quality results
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and solve complex problems
- You operate with a sense of urgency and hustle
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
Bonus skills & attributes:
- Proficient in SQL
- Exposure to LeanData, DemandBase, Drift, Outreach
- Familiarity with account based marketing
Be open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.