At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
About the role:
As a Product Designer embedded in the Self-Serve Growth team, you’ll help define Mixpanel’s relationship with new customers across various touchpoints. These touchpoints include signup, onboarding, implementation, account management, and much more. Your goal: improve how customers “get started” with increasing success. This is an exciting opportunity to be a founding member of the team, work in a startup-like environment and do it all with the backing of a larger organization.
About the Seattle office:
- Located in the heart of downtown Seattle near Pike Place Market with easy access to transit (buses, ferry, and light rail)
- Catered team lunches everyday
- Space to collaborate—plenty of conference rooms and open areas
We're looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to design user interfaces, user flows, interactions and prototypes that bring clarity to complex design problems
- Participates in research to understand user behavior and figure out “what’s next” for the team
- Leverages quantitative as well as qualitative data to audit and analyze their work
- Understands modern front-end engineering tools and practices
- Works closely with the design team, product managers, and engineers to see a project from concept through implementation and beyond
- Connects every design decision back to business and user goals
- Presents to teammates and stakeholders to gain buy-in on their work
- Experience working within a distributed design and product team
- You’ve designed complex web applications and/or enterprise software
- Data visualization—you’ve helped people understand their data
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.