At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
About the role:
- Partner with marketing to concept and execute on key campaigns
- Emails, ads, and marketing digital tests will be a priority for this role with the opportunity to support internal and external visual communication efforts by developing marketing and sales collateral, enterprise decks, event booths, emails, and other designed assets
- Work within and evolve our brand guidelines
- Create templates for different content types to empower teammates to develop new content quickly
- Manage and prioritize multiple design projects at once
What you’ll work on:
- Design visual and interactive digital assets, including: email, display ads, web pages, infographics, ebook, whitepapers and videos
- Design print assets including conference experiences, print collateral, and branded swag for internal and external purposes
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize conversions and improve web UI
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop web assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate) across Facebook, Google Display Network, Twitter, and LinkedIn native ad platforms
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes
- Assist in the development and analysis of landing pages and website conversion flows in order to build seamless user experiences
We’re looking for someone who:
- 2-4 yrs relevant experience or degree in Graphic or Communication Design
- Strong foundation in design principles—typography, grids, color, etc.
- Familiarity with a variety of layout and typesetting styles for long and short-form content
- Ability to create both print and digital graphics that are beautiful, on-brand, at small file sizes, and with correct color profiles
- Ability to supplement our simple illustration and icon set with your own additions as needed
- Understanding the constraints of email design and responsiveness
- Organized and responsible, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong drive to broaden your skills and contribute to a high impact team
Bonus points if you have:
- HTML/CSS experience, especially for email development
- Animation and/or video skills
- Be open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.