At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technology Partnerships Manager to drive Mixpanel’s overall strategy with technology and integration Partners. You’ll operate as the relationship owner and subject matter expert on all of Mixpanel’s existing Technology Partners. Working closely with our Integrations Product Manager, you’ll identify, prioritize, and execute on new strategic technology partnerships. In addition, you’ll define and execute joint solution development and go-to-market initiatives.
This is a dynamic role that combines strategic thinking with hands-on execution. You’ll need deep technical chops, relationship-building skills, and commercial sensibilities.
- Evaluate and manage strategic technology/product partnerships, opportunities and alliances
- Developing, growing and maintaining our ecosystem of platform partners
- Collaborating with product management, sales and product marketing teams to develop and execute on Mixpanel’s GTM/marketing strategy
- Facilitate engagement between MIxpanel field sales and Partner client teams
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Act as key stakeholder in product roadmapping process
- Resolve day-to-day product and technical requests, operations, and issues between internal teams and platform partners
- Monitor and report on key partnership activities
We’re looking for someone who:
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Extensive grasp of analytics ecosystem and Mixpanel’s solution
- Comfortable presenting your findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback.
- Effective in dynamic, high-growth, fast paced environments.
- Sells & persuades with high integrity and builds trust with partners
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking.
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently.
- Solid writing skills.
- Undergraduate degree with analytical rigor.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
- Passionate about helping the world learn from its data and have expertise in data-driven analytics.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.