At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Support Specialist to join our team in Barcelona. In this role, you will be providing technical assistance to computer system users at Mixpanel in Europe.
- First point of contact to diagnose/investigate technology issues and escalate as necessary;
- Onboarding, configuring, and deploying technology to new staff in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for maintaining specific desktop and cloud software applications including provisioning and de-provisioning users;
- Responsible for maintaining Audio Visual equipment in all conference rooms, maintaining network and VPN functionality and provide event support
- Refers major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or managers for service.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times and provide quality customer service.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Technical or Associate’s degree or equivalent in education and experience required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field;
- Okta and G Suite administration experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge of OS X;
- Intermediate knowledge of networking protocols.
- Experience in voice and data telecommunications, audio visual equipment, remote access technologies and office connectivity systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Customer service-oriented mentality;
Bonus points if you have:
- Basic knowledge of Windows
- Exposure to basic scripting language.
- Experience with Jamf
- Experience with malware/antivirus tools and implementing security measures
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
FLSA Status: non-exempt