About The Role
Mixpanel Support isn’t your typical support organization. We see it as an engine of growth — every time a customer writes in to Support, it is our job to make them absolutely nuts about our product. To achieve this we have built a team of smart, and high-energy people that are passionate about genuinely helping people to get their problems solved. We are looking for a Solutions Specialist who will delight our customers at every single turn in the Mixpanel journey and will also help define our team's tools, articulate technical concepts, and craft killer implementations for our customers. Our team is ground zero for our product and customer’s DNA and an incubator of personal growth that helps individuals path toward a multitude of roles at Mixpanel. Most importantly, you’ll work with a team of smart, driven individuals with a thirst to learn and intrinsic desire to delight and surprise customers!
- From answering customer emails to spearheading the Solutions Zone at Mixpanel Office Hour events, you’ll have the opportunity to define the customer experience and build a world-class support team.
- Solve technical challenges via email, Live Chat, or phone.
- Help define processes and identify and report bugs for a broad range of Mixpanel users.
- You’ll work with customers to develop custom reports, handle our API’s like a wizard, and delight customers with magical solutions all along the way.
- You’ll have the opportunity identify and report bugs, submit pull requests to improve our libraries, and build out technical artillery for the support organization.
Who We Are Looking For
- You have graduated from a notable college or university
- You’re excited about the opportunity to re-define customer support from the ground up
- You have dabbled with computer programming
- You have excellent writing skills
- You're humble and you love helping others
- You're a team player who works well in collaborative environments
- You have the ambition to learn how to code and how the Internet works
- You’re eager to advocate for the customer through identifying and reporting on bugs
- You are a curious, life-long learner who loves solving complex problems
- Nice to have: You have at least one year experience in a customer facing role
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers, we embrace change; we are hungry and humble
- We are lifelong learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day
- We believe in helping the world learn from its data. We are builders who want to build a product that changes and advances data driven decisions within products, businesses, and people
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records