At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
We're looking for someone who:
- Salesforce.com Administration, key tasks including:
- Set up new sales hires, manage SFDC records with territory change/updates
- Function as go-to person for SFDC request and inquiries
- Partner with the enablement team and sales managers to help drive training on SFDC processes, and best practices to help build increased seller productivity and SFDC hygiene
- Day to day management of Salesforce configuration – customizing core architecture as well as profiles and user permissions
- Manage and prioritize SFDC related requests and projects
- Work directly with stakeholders across the company to understand the needs, requirements, and dependencies of various stakeholders and organizations, provide guidance for solution, project manage solution end to end
- Work with development team to install critical applications, integrate 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, etc.
- Manage territory automation
- In charge of SFDC data integrity, key tasks including:
- Own the integrity of data at all stages in our SFDC instance
- Manage enrichment vendors, optimizing for data integrity and accuracy
- Work with internal teams to establish processes which improve data integrity of all objects
- Regularly run de-duplication programs to de-dupe Accounts, Leads and Contacts
- In conjunction with CPQ, establish systems to verify contract data
- Manage Sales operations alias for inquiries and other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales operations and sales team
- Coordinate SFDC updates, modify fields and workflows etc as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience working at a technology company in a Sales Operations, business operations role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a SFDC Administrator
- Certified Salesforce ADM201
- Proficient with Excel, SQL
- Should be a creative, self-starting, fast learning, detail-oriented team player who thrives with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with data cleanse & data enrichment projects
- Experience with territory management
Bonus points if you:
- Start-up SaaS and rapidly expanding sales organization experience strongly preferred
- Proficient with databases, analytical tools and Excel functionality
- Experience with Marketo, lead routing, territory management and tools
- Have experience with Steelbrick CPQ
Be open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.