At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the role:
As Manager of Employee Engagement, you're responsible for co-creating an ideal working environment for all employees, ultimately improving the tenure of Mixpanel employees. You will strengthen individual, team, and company performance and drive pride and advocacy among employees. You will focus on crafting personalized, authentic experiences that cultivate belonging and provide purpose in the workplace; working to align employee engagement goals with business objectives; and working cross-functionally to inspire change, and impact strategy.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Own the overall strategy and execution of our global Mixpanel onboarding program. Work to drive a seamless and impactful learning experience that orients new employees, reinforces our values, drives connection and community, and setting new employees up for success at Mixpanel.
- Lead the employee feedback program. Lead ongoing analysis of survey data — identifying trends, recommending solutions, and helping leaders execute those solutions.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop effective internal communications programs that build an engaged, informed, and positive culture across all offices.
- Lead our Corporate Social Responsibility program, and handle our employee VTO program.
- Assist with developing and executing employee rewards and recognition programs.
- Work alongside People team and ERG leads across the company to build a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where people feel a profound sense of belonging.
- Serve as a cultural ambassador and ensure company culture is disseminated through all Mixpanel offices (SF, NY, Seattle, London, Singapore, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam).
Bonus points if you:
- Completed Undergraduate Degree (AS or BS – focus in business, communications, marketing, or human resources highly preferred) and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in an HR/People role, including experience running an engagement program
- Understanding of how to interact with and energize a broad range of diverse employee groups
- A high degree of creativity and “out-of-the-box” thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving in a dynamic environment;
Be open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.