At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across the web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be one Mixpanel’s key storytellers. You’ll utilize your expertise on Mixpanel’s product, market and customers to bring the value of user analytics to life, across all internal and external channels. This includes owning the vertical go-to-market strategy, building competitor playbooks, delivering global training, and being a public figure for the company.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You have a knack for engaging any audience, both through writing and public speaking
- You produce content that’s thoughtful, unique, and actionable. These include customer stories, solution briefs, videos, white papers and blog posts
- You thrive on the energy of a growing and fast-changing market where product marketing strategies directly impact the success of the business
- You have successfully launched go-to-market strategies at scale, to a global customer-base and Sales team
- You are highly collaborative and enjoy working directly with product management, sales, customer success and the executive team
- You are technical, dig into product details, and can find smart positioning angles in any situation. From there, you weave the details into a broader narrative that connects with an executive audience
- You thrive with autonomy and can manage highly-complex, cross-functional projects that impact the business
- You are analytical and use data to formulate points of view and measure success
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5-10 years of product marketing experience with at least 3 years working in B2B, SaaS, or the data and analytics space
- Is a storyteller and expertly expands upon how features work to highlight use cases and business value for each target audience
- Thrives with autonomy, enjoys solving challenging GTM problems, and is comfortable using data to inform their approach
- Is organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business
- Understands the needs of a B2B sales team and has experience supporting deals
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience using analytics products, such as Mixpanel, Looker, or Google Analytics
- Have experience in Product Management
- Have spent time marketing to any of the following audiences: product managers, developers, growth marketers, data and analytics professionals
- Be open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, Barcelona and Singapore.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.