At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real-time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Twitter, Expedia, and Ancestry. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Seattle Office
🏙Located in the heart of downtown Seattle near Pike Place Market with easy access to transit (buses, ferry, and light rail)
🌮Catered team lunches everyday
🧠Space to collaborate—plenty of conference rooms and open areas
About The Role
The Growth team serves small and medium sized customers that buy online or start by using our free product. With so much data and endless options for exploration, the Mixpanel new user experience can be overwhelming. The team’s goal is to improve that introduction and retain those customers with greater success.
Growth is organized in small product groups (two to five engineers in close partnership with product management and design) to test out user experiences, iterate quickly, and use data-driven validation to get to the best solutions for our customers. You’ll work with product management and design to build and refine creative new ways to make Mixpanel intuitive for new users and growing our self serve business.
Recent projects include:
- MTU Pricing: align our pricing with customers’ growth
- Flows: a powerful new way to visualize and explore all the different ways users navigate a product
- Insights 2.0: a host of improvements to our core analysis tool
- Lexicon: features to keep data clean, accurate, and trustworthy
- Someone who is excited to build intuitive UIs that help make customers’ more productive
- Experience with Python a plus
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.