At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the Role:
As a Sales Recruiter you'll be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Mixpanel leaders and candidates. You'll deliver extraordinary talent and advance the Mixpanel brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring teams and candidates through the selection process. In this role you will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with the hiring team, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, business understanding and influencing skills are required.
- You will partner and consult with our Global Head of Sales and other hiring managers to define and prioritize role requisition requirements.
- You'll utilize a variety of channels and tools to identify and engage passive talent to maintain a strong candidate pipeline for sales, marketing and other customer-facing roles.
- You will deeply understand the Mixpanel culture and business and be able to communicate with, and inspire desired candidates.
- You will review CVs and conduct first line interviews to screen candidates against our hiring criteria, providing timely feedback to hiring managers.
- You'll work closely with coordinators, People Ops and members of the hiring team to ensure a frictionless candidate experience end to end.
- Ultimately you'll drive achievement of hiring targets, including time to fill, cost per hire, and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
We're looking for someone who:
Have you mastered the art of identifying talented people and engaging them in discussions about their career? Do you enjoy matching the right people with the right jobs and then seeing them drive extraordinary business results? Are you passionate about making measurable gains in hiring underrepresented talent? If you can answer yes and you are a highly personable team-player that thrives on filling a breadth of roles across multiple countries then this is the job for you!
- Experience recruiting sales and customer-facing roles in various European countries and specifically in London, Paris, and Amsterdam.
- 2+ years as a Corporate/Sales Recruiter recruiting for a growing technology company
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Ability to successfully deliver on all deadlines and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS/TMS tools and technologies
- Analytical skills and demonstrable use of data to measure your effectiveness and adjust your processes
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.