Mixpanel helps businesses build better products with the most advanced analytics software for mobile and web. With almost 20,000 customers worldwide and 14% of the Fortune 500, Mixpanel has earned a reputation for creating a delightful customer experience and an innovative approach to analytics.
About the role
We are looking for an Alliance Partnerships Manager to help fortify Mixpanel's presence with Solution Partners in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. As Mixpanel continues its global expansion, our Agency, Consulting and Global System Integrator (GSI) partners (collectively, “Solution Partners”) are increasingly integral to customer acquisition and retention, as well as to augmenting awareness of our capabilities in the marketplace.
You will help direct our Solution Partner strategy and positioning in APAC, which includes owning the sales, marketing, & development lifecycle of our Solution Partner program there. You will be responsible for recruitment, onboarding, activation & relationship management of these Solution Partners.
This role will be based in Singapore.
- Actively recruit, on-board, and activate a portfolio of Solution Partners to achieve revenue targets, generate partner-driven pipeline, uncover new use-cases, provide industry/subject-matter expertise, enhance market awareness, and ultimately, create value for our shared customers
- Work with each partner team to develop an alliance strategy and GTM plan. Define mutually agreed outcomes, messaging & plan. Secure partner commitment in areas ranging from practice development, marketing, sales and potential vertical solution development.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner, both within Mixpanel and partner company.
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance programs & investments.
- Develop & nurture relationships with executives at key partners that lead to longer term opportunities.
- Collaborating with product management, sales and product marketing teams to develop and execute on Mixpanel’s GTM/marketing strategy
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Act as key stakeholder in product roadmapping process
- Monitor and report on key partnership activities
- Is ready to roll-up their sleeves and help build a “best-in-cloud” partner ecosystem that’s central to Mixpanel’s continued growth and evolution
- Has significant experience (5+ years) in enterprise software - preferably building and scaling partnership programs, cloud/SaaS sales, or management consulting
- Ideally has a strong track record of cultivating and maintaining partnerships with digital agencies, strategic consultancies and/or GSIs
- Possesses both technical and business acumen, with a deep understanding of how people, process, data, and technology is combined to drive digital transformation
- Has the ability to engage, motivate, and collaborate with Mixpanel field teams, working effectively across functions, geographies, and cultures
- Demonstrates an understanding of solution and relationship selling, strategic account planning, account management and/or consultative business development
- Is a strategic thinker, but also execution oriented - with a data-driven approach supported by robust analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Preferably has a level of familiarity with the analytics and engagement ecosystem, as well as Mixpanel’s technology platform
- Bachelor's degree required
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records