At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the role:
We are looking for an Alliance Partnerships Manager to help fortify Mixpanel's presence with Solution Partners in France and Benelux. As Mixpanel continues its global expansion, our Agency, Consulting and Global System Integrator (GSI) partners (collectively, “Solution Partners”) are increasingly integral to customer acquisition and retention, as well as to augmenting awareness of our capabilities in the marketplace. You will help direct our Solution Partner strategy and positioning in France and Benelux, which includes owning the sales, marketing, & development lifecycle of our Solution Partner program there. You will be responsible for recruitment, onboarding, activation & relationship management of these Solution Partners.
This role will be based in Paris and requires an ability to work cross-functionally across numerous teams, including sales, marketing, enablement and professional services, among others.
- Actively recruit, on-board, and activate a portfolio of Solution Partners to drive revenue attainment, pipeline, and enhanced market awareness
- Work with each partner to define joint value proposition and develop go-to-market (“GTM”) plan, including:.
- Defining mutually agreed outcomes, messaging and investment.
- Secure partner commitment in areas ranging from practice or product development, marketing, sales, account management and potential vertical solution development.
- Develop & nurture relationships with executives and product managers at key partners that lead to longer term opportunities.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner within Mixpanel and within the partner’s organization.
- Align directly with Sales to properly leverage our partners for account access/introductions and expansion.
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Monitor and report on key partnership activities to support individual and team metrics
We’re Looking for someone who:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years of experience navigating the enterprise software market in a customer-facing role
- 4+ years partnering with or working in digital agencies, strategic consultancies and/or GSIs
- Strong track record of acquiring, growing and retaining partner relationships
- Firm foundation in solution & relationship selling, strategic planning, account management and/or consultative business development. Sells & persuades with high integrity and builds trust with partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience building and scaling partnership programs and ecosystems. Effective in a dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Robust analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities. Focused on metrics and operating within a data-informed organization.
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
- Familiarity with analytics ecosystem and Mixpanel’s technology platform
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.