At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
About the role:
We are looking for an Alliance Partnerships Manager to help fortify Mixpanel's presence with both Solution Partners and Technology Partners in EMEA. As Mixpanel continues its global expansion, our Agency, Consulting and Global System Integrator (GSI) partners (collectively, “Solution Partners”) are increasingly integral to customer acquisition and retention, as well as to augmenting awareness of our capabilities in the marketplace. You will help direct our Solution Partner strategy and positioning in EMEA and drive the sales, marketing, & development lifecycle of our Solution Partner program in the region, which includes recruitment, on-boarding, activation & relationship management of those partners. In addition, you will help us with the execution of Mixpanel’s platform strategy vis-a-vis our Technology Partners in EMEA.
This role will be based in London and requires an ability to work cross-functionally across numerous teams, including sales, marketing, enablement and professional services, among others.
- Actively recruit, on-board, and activate a portfolio of Solution Partners to achieve revenue targets, generate partner-driven pipeline, uncover new use-cases, provide industry/subject-matter expertise, enhance market awareness, and ultimately, create value for our shared customers
- Evaluate and manage strategic technology partnerships
- Work with each partner to define joint value proposition and develop go-to-market (“GTM”) plans, including:
- Defining mutually agreed outcomes, messaging and investment.
- Securing partner commitment in areas ranging from practice or product development, marketing, sales, account management and potential vertical solution development.
- Developing and nurturing strategic relationships with executives and product managers at key partners that lead to longer term opportunities.
- Actively promote alliance value proposition for each partner within Mixpanel and within the partner’s organization.
- Align directly with Sales to properly leverage our partners for account access/introductions and expansion.
- Evangelizing Mixpanel at industry events, seminars and customer briefings, as well as within our partner community
- Monitor and report on key partnership activities to support individual and team metrics
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is ready to roll-up their sleeves and help build a “best-in-cloud” partner ecosystem that’s central to Mixpanel’s continued growth and evolution
- Has significant experience (5+ years) in enterprise software - preferably building and scaling partnership programs, cloud/SaaS sales, or management consulting
- Ideally has a strong track record of cultivating and maintaining partnerships with digital agencies, strategic consultancies and/or GSIs
- Possesses both technical and business acumen, with a deep understanding of how people, process, data, and technology is combined to drive enterprise-wide digital transformation
- Has the ability to engage, motivate, and collaborate with Mixpanel field teams, working effectively across functions, geographies, and cultures
- Demonstrates an understanding of solution and relationship selling, strategic planning, account management and/or consultative business development
- Is a strategic thinker, but also execution oriented - with a data-driven approach supported by robust analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Preferably has a level of familiarity with the analytics and engagement ecosystem, as well as Mixpanel’s technology platform
- Bachelor's degree required
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design,and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.